Upon completion of the Priestess Path Journey, each Priestess graduate is invited into our B’Tween Time experiential course to discover where her personal Priestess Path is leading her.
She will explore topics such as:
- Is Priestess exactly where she is meant to be right now?
- Does she want to continue to tend the Hearth at Sisters in Celebration?
- Is she feeling called become a High Priestess and go forth to be in Service?
Whatever she discovers and decides to be or do next, we cheer her on!
Priestesses who feel called to ministry will be required to complete this course and demonstrate a commitment to herself, her spiritual practice, and Being of Service in order to be invited into our High Priestess Path course of study.
As you finish your Priestess Path Journey, we offer you this special "between time" of journey, ritual, reflection, exploration of expectation and readiness.
This is a special transition time for you. The purpose of the next 3 weeks is to assist you in finding your purpose and to offer you clarity and support. This special time will be of benefit to you even if should you choose not to continue on the path to High Priestess.
Please know that whether you chose to pursue the High Priestess Path is entirely personal. It is not expected of you at all. However, if you do choose to journey on the path of the High Priestess, we applaud your choice and will be a form of support for you as you grow into this level of responsibility.
Please read the following. These are concepts that we, at Sisters in Celebration feel you should know before you begin these lessons:
1. It is OK to stay a Priestess and not feel obligated to continue studies to become a High Priestess.
2. There is great value in Priestessing within the SIC community.
3. Mentoring will be provided for you to assist you in determining what your gifts are, and how you can use them to minister to the SIC group and/or local community.
4. High Priestessing involves mixing spiritual & mundane and seeking out information so that you become aware of ministerial legalities.
5. High Priestesses may choose to become legally ordained to solemnize marriages.
6. When you commit to being a High Priestess, you are expected to contribute, but not to the point of burning out.
7. Part of B'tween time is for us to help mentor your discovery of service . Service may be service to the self, sisterhood, community, etc...
While you are integrating and all of that great stuff, you do need to commit to do something, whether it be tending our Sacred Hearth . We feel this way because, if you become idle you may drift away while you are thinking things through, you may find that you lose track of why you became a Priestess. :)
Please share with us any questions you may have at email@example.com
Tuition for this course is $60.00 (U.S. funds).
Paypal is used for tution transactions and you may use the button below to direct your tuition.